THE APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Why Should You Volunteer?
• Receive FREE admission*
• Receive a free meal and commemorative t-shirt.
• Opportunity to meet other individuals
• Learn about event production from a new perspective- behind the scenes
• Become a part of a local community event
• Have a day of fun at the picturesque Doheny State Beach
• Enjoy the best sound-track any volunteer job ever had!
*All shifts receive free admission.
Work an AM shift and get admission, the same day as your shift, after you check out of your shift.
Work a PM shift and get FREE admission for the entire opposite day. If you want to work Sun PM (and gain admission all day Sat), we must hold a credit card number on file till the end of your shift Sunday night. If you complete your Sunday PM shift, we will not charge your credit card any amount.
Work an entire day (example: work both AM and PM shifts on Saturday) get admission for all day Sunday.
If you want to receive all day admission for Saturday (work all day Sunday), we must hold a credit card number on file till the end of your shift Sunday night. You will be charged the price of a day-of-show general admission ticket if you do not check in for your shift before 11:30am, Sunday September 9, 2012.
Shift Times Available:
SATURDAY AM 11:30a.m. - 5p.m.
SATURDAY PM 4:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.
SUNDAY AM 11:30a.m. - 5p.m.
SUNDAY PM 4:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.
Once a shift is filled…it can no longer be selected in an application.
What are typical shifts/positions?
Most volunteer positions focus on food and beverage services. A volunteer may be asked to switch positions as last minute changes may occur. We appreciate your flexibility in this matter. Volunteers can work a minimum of 1 shift and a maximum of 4 shifts.
Event Band Representatives: Load a value onto our EventCard or EventBand. This requires a simple cash transaction.
Beverage Servers: Pour beverages for thirsty festivalgoers at our Microbrew, Wine Lounge, Cocktail, or Beer locations.
Cashiers: Greet and take payments, using our EventCard or EventBand system, for a customer’s drink purchase when they arrive at a beverage location.
Front Gate: Exchange tickets for festival admission wristbands.
How to Apply:
1. Fill out the online application below.
2. After submitting your application, please continue to the Registration Payment Page. (Proceeds from $15 registration fee will be donated to The Festival of Children.)
3. Receive confirmation from the Volunteer Coordinator (you will be notified by email within two weeks of applying).
If you have any questions or need assistance with the registration process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.360.7800 Monday-Friday 10am-5pm.
Get excited for an amazing weekend at Doheny Days Music Festival!