The EventBand is the official, cashless currency at Doheny Days Music Festival. Your EventBand serves as admission into the festival (re-entry permitted) and is also used to purchase food and beverage inside the festival. Festival goers will receive their EventBand(s) in advance. When you arrive at the festival, there's no waiting in exchange lines. Just enter through the festival gates and enjoy a weekend full of great music! EventBands will be shipped in late August, early September.
HOW TO PAY FOR FOOD + DRINKS + GAMES INSIDE DOHENY DAYS
LOAD any amount up to $100 on to your EventBand. Cash and credit cards accepted.
RE-LOAD additional value on your EventBand at any time.
REFUND any unspent money; just stop by any location when leaving.
When purchasing your passes to the festival, you will have the option to pre-load value onto your EventBand. You can load up to $100 in value onto your EventBand at the time of purchase.
Using your EventBand
All food and beverage booths inside the festival use the EventBand as the primary form of payment. You may also use your EventBand to purchase merch at our official merch booth. All other vendors in our vendor village accept cash or credit (where applicable), not the EventBands.
The EventBand can be loaded with a sum of your choice up to $100 per EventBand. You may use cash or credit cards to load value onto your EventBands.
You may reload your EventBand as many times as you wish during the festival. You may reload your EventBand with either cash or credit card at any of the EventBand Booths.
Festival guests may refund any unused value on their EventBand during the festival.
How long is the EventBand valid?
The EventBand can only be used for payment throughout the duration of the event. EventBands and any value on them, do not roll-over.
1. Treat your EventBand as cash. Lost, damanged or stolen EventBands will not be replaced.
2. Use of EventBands are limited to the current music festival. The EventBands expire at its conclusion.
3. The value on your EventBand must be refunded during the hours of the current festival.
4. Entry and re-entry into Doheny Days is permitted with your EventBand securely affixed to your wrist.
5. You will use your EventBand to purchase food & beverage inside the festival. Load value onto your EventBand @ one of the EventBand booths during the festival.
6. If you purchased a 2-Day Pass of any kind (GA, VIP or Lounge) you will be issued a 2-Day EventBand. The wristband will be issued the first day and must be worn for the duration of the festival. This wristband is non-transferable (you cannot give it to someone else), non-exchangeable and cannot be removed.
7. Stretched, ripped or tampered with EventBands will be confiscated by security.